Monday, July 17, 2017

Day 7


July 15, 2017



It was time to leave Winex’s house. We got some breakfast before Winex came out with her daughter, who was adorable, to send us off. She thanked us for being there and helping out and gave us a few words of advice. To always be respectful and giving to others because people will always be watching us and will remember us by our actions. And we were off to the McNary Dam. I had never stopped by a dam only drove by a couple so it was really cool to see it up close. It was finally time to go do laundry. Thank goodness because I was running out of clothes. I had told my family that we were going to be in Pasco. So, they decided to surprise me. I soo needed that. I was starting to get a little homesick. This has been the longest I have ever been away from my kids. And when I left they were all still sleeping. My little one was the most excited to see me. She ran into my arms and did not want to get down. They had to leave to my daughters’ birthday party, as sad as I was that I wasn’t going to be able to attend I was also glad that at least I got to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment