Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Day 1



July 09, 2017

What seemed like forever finally arrived. It was finally the day that we were going to start our adventure. Sunday. I We started our day bright and early meeting at the Heritage campus at 8am. We started helping the High schoolers from White Swan set up their blogs. Once that was done we started getting our sleeping bags, tents, hiking bags, water bags, dirty laundry bags, and making lunches to go since it was going to be a long drive. Since we still had to wait for the professors to finish some things up we all started on our lunches. As hectic as it was around 12:30pm we were finally on our way. We were told there was going to be on stops but indeed we made about 3 stops and I think at each store I would get off to get some snacks for the road. I was able to get some sleep but by the time we finally made it to the campsite I was ready to get my tent up and go to sleep. We had a chance to walk around the campground a bit while one of the groups was preparing dinner. Right after dinner we all went to sleep to be ready for tomorrows adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment